Wednesday, March 16, 2011

weightloss update march 16,2011

my boot camp guys recently said it would be a good idea to whomever wanted to to set up there own blog. that way we can track our progress. ups and downs. i am glad i started my blog when i did back november 2008. that way i can look back and see my progress.

last march i was forced to find a new part time job because Hollywood video was closing. I had put plenty of applications out. I then got a call back from scheels all sports. I was then hired to promote their visa credit card. I thought that would be the perfect position for me. considering my past credit problems. A year later i am still succeeding at getting my visa sales. some months are harder than others yes but that is all in the game. each month inset a goal of how many i want to reach then i break it down to a more manageable weekly number of visas to process. Last year that i can remember there was only 1 month (February 20110) that i didn't have the top sales. This year i want to average about 46 applications a month.

with the extra money i earn at scheels i spend it wisely on either boot camp or personal training.

Sunday was my 6Th month mark without having pop for the most part.just recently i did have one at a hockey game. i will say that i didn't enjoy it as much as i used to. even though it was a diet pop it still tasted to syrupy.

i am about to finish my phase of boot camp. his phase i was able to lose a total of 5pounds. i started this phase weighing 263 pounds and now i am down to weighing 258 pounds. i am back on the losing track thank goodness. since i figured last phase i had gained a lot. i think maybe 13 pounds. i gained because i lost focus, my mind got off track, i didn't care but i did. i only went to the first week of camp then i quit because if you remember i had the bronchitis. and that it where i lost it. i am upset that i let this happen. but i have moved on my boot camp guys Joe and Travis and Mike my trainer are here to help me get things under control i just need to speak up. i have started emailing my nutrition to Joe again. you know that really makes you think about what you are going to eat for the most part before you eat it.

No comments: