Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wednesday march 23,2011 update

next week i see my primary care dr. to follow up with my current toe issue and see what is actually going on. i was originally told that it looked broke on the xray but then when a radiologist looked at it it wasnt. one thing i do know is there is still alot of pain. but if i keep up with the pain meds which and continuei know soon i will problly start having stomach problems and to wear a specific shoe im good to go. one of the hardest thing for me to do is rest it. I did end up bowling last night which i know isnt the best thing to do but i am on a league and i couldnt find someone to bowl for me. dispight my toe issue i had a good night bowling. I bowl an average of 128.

this past week i did end up losing 1 pound. i now weigh 257.

No comments: