Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sauturday January 10,2009 Weight Loss Update

Well it was a good week. I did have a follow up appointment for my finger on Wednesday. That was very exciting. I found out that i no longer have to wear the little finger splint anymore. That made me excited to hear that. then however, I was told that I have to have my 2 fingers taped together and then a cast. I get to wear that for 2 more weeks. The pain though is a lot better having my hand like this. There is actually 4 areas that are broke instead of 3 and my finger was starting to get displaced.

I was very amazed and shocked this morning when I found out how much weight I had lost for the week. I am still wondering how it happened. This is the most weight I have ever lost in one week. I lost 13.4 pounds. YES you read that right. I have now lost a total of 68.8 pounds at weight watchers and going to 24 hour fitness (20 weeks worth of time). I have now lost a total of 81 pounds since May. I now weigh 274.4 pounds. With the amount that I lost this week makes me losing 20% of my total starting weight.

No comments: