Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday January 3,2009 Weight Loss Update

Well it has been a fun, adventurous, exciting week. Even if I didn't lose, gain, or stay the same weight.

With everything else that I have mentioned in the past going on in my life that need to change I have failed to mention one other thing. I realized the week before Labor Day how unhappy I was with the way things were going in my life. I know I have mentioned in the past some of the things but one thing I did leave out was my husband Scott. We were married for 7 years October 6. Our wedding day was wonderful. Then awhile ago I can't give time I noticed that I was changing. I felt that I was drifting away from Scott. But I never told anyone including Scott. I just kept my feelings all built up inside. I let the gambling, shopping, spending, and food and what ever else get the best of me. Until that one day in August I decided that I need to get rolling into a better. and healthier life. If I didn't do anything I felt that I could burst at any moment. We really don't want that to happen.

I was scared. I didn't know what to do. So I turned to my parents, Scott, my friends, my family, and my co workers. Everyone was there to help me any way they thought they could. I want to thank each and everyone of you. Scott tried to save our marriage. But deep down I felt that I would be better off getting a Divorce. If I felt that saving our marriage would have worked I would have tried to. I just waited to long to say anything. So I ended up moving back home with my parents.

New Years Eve, December 31, 2008. We had our divorce court session. It was really quick. I didn't really care for this date, but that was what was available at that time. At least it is over now and I am able to continue to improve my life. One day at a time. A couple of friends and I went out to dinner and then we went bowling.

With everything that I have accomplished the last 4 months I couldn't be more proud about how everything is working out for me.

I feel that as each day, week, month I keep improving on a successful journey. I just need to keep in mind and remember. That when and if I having a gaining week it may not be what I had done wrong or could have changed. It could be me gaining muscle and eating all the fat out of me. Like when you play Pac Man. Eating all the little dots up. I have been told plenty of times that muscle weighs more than fat. That is just not right. Here I am trying to do good and build more muscle and then I am going to start to gain weight. I have already done enough of that in the past. But, at least it is a good positive way to gain weight. What ever :)

O, by the way I don't want to forget the most important part of the post that you all are waiting for. So I wonder how well I actually did this past week. Considering there was New Years Eve (I drank plenty of fluid that day). Then there was New years Day ( turkey dinner, I will say this I am getting better at passing on deserts now. Yes, at times it is hard but I also think how is that going to make me feel later). I did have a losing week. I lost 3 pounds. I am back up to losing 55.4 pounds since August, And 67 pounds since May. I need to lose about 3 more pounds to get back to where I was before Christmas. I now weigh 287.8

No comments: