Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday January 24,2009 Weight Loss update

I had a pretty good week. Wednesday I went back to the Orthopedic Doctor. He was happy to see how much my finger has healed in the last 2 weeks. I was able to get my cast off. That was very exciting. Now I have to have 2 of my fingers taped together for a little while. which is much better than the cast. I have to go to occupational therapy for a little while to get my finger moving again. I also have exercising to do on my own at home.

Sunday January 25,2009 will be 3 months without gambling. It was harder in the beginning not to gamble but it is getting easier. I can say that their has been some times lately that when I am at the gas station inside and they are asking if that is all I need. That i want to say no I will take a couple of those scratch tickets. but I say no and move on with my day.

I ended up losing 1.6 pounds this week. I now have lost 72 pounds since September.And 85 pounds since May. I now weigh 170.2 pounds. Maybe by next week I will have lost 3 more poundsto be at 75 pounds lost. I am going to try to work really hard this week to do it. My goal is to try to lose about 40 more pounds by June. If it happens it happens. If it doesn't happen I will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beck, Beck. Damn girl you look awesome! I cant believe you have lost this much weight in so little time. Keep doing what your doing. When you ever feel like giving up, take a look back and see what you've accomplished so far and keep going. I'm so proud of you and so is my wife too. She keeps me updated on how well your doing every time she sees you. keep up with the great work. - JAMES