Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday December 6,08 weight loss update.

I am very excited and proud of myself. I was out of town last weekend. Friday after Thanksgiving. So I didn't get to Weight Watchers last week. Today I weighed in for 2 weeks. I really wasn't sure how this Saturday was going to go. With being Thanksgiving, and going out of town. Well I am happy to say I lost 5.8 pounds for the 2 weeks. So that is a total of 67 pounds since May and 55 pounds since I started my journey. I now weigh 288.0 pounds.

With me going through this weight loss journey and talking to everyone about it I have noticed that some people around me are paying more attention to what they are eating and exercising more often. In the past 2 weeks I have gotten one of my friends Michelle to join Weight Watchers and today she joined 24 hour fitness. Way to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Girl! It's your old pal, Karen Guliani from Naples, Florida. Just received your Christmas card and letter today. Our greetings just passed each other in the mail!

I am so proud of you. What an accomplishment! Keep it going - it is well worth it. From your blog and letter I hear a happier, healthier and prettier Becky!

What I found is that during parties or Holiday gatherings - most people are too busy noticing what they eat - to notice what you are not eating. So just sip a diet soda and smile!

By the way - Vinny is doing great - one more year of college - he's aiming for a 12/19/09 graduation!

I'll be watching your progress - this is so exciting! Karen

Anonymous said...

Way to go Beck! I love that you have a blog. I look forward to watching you move forward on your journey. How exciting!

Keep up the great work!

Denise