Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday June 6,2009 weightloss Update

Well this week i started out thinking what am i going to do differently this week to get me back on the right track.

i thought about it for awhile and for some reason I really haven't been to motivated to be going to the gym. I have been going don't get me wrong but I really haven't been putting that much effort into it like I have in the past. Whether you have a personal trainer helping you stay motivated or not should not mean that you start slacking off. You need to keep going on your own.

When I started this week I made a commitment to myself that I would change things around at the gym, diet. I would start focusing harder, staying committed again for the entire This week I actually managed to get to the gym everyday at least once. Then on Wednesday and Friday I was actually at the gym twice a day. I was determined to have a good weight loss this week.

Well this week I ended up losing 6.2 pounds. which is exactly what I needed to lose to reach my 100 pound mark at weight watchers. I have now lost a total of 112 pounds since May 2008. I now weigh 243.2 pounds. With me losing that 100 pounds I was presented with a certificate congratulating me from weight watchers. I also got a new 100 pound magnet and another weight to add to my key chain.



:):):):):):):):):):):):):): wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing an awesome job !!!! I've finally have been motivated to do something about my weight and thanks to you I've lost 40 LBS. so far. --- MELINDA