Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Saturday April 18, 2009 Weight Loss Update

This past week for some reason who knows why now but I really didn't pay close attention like I have in the past to my diet and exercise routine.

By the time Saturday morning came I was really dreading the weigh in process at weight watchers. I really wanted to just pay and go to the meeting and move on with my day and not weigh in. But then my curiosity got the best of me. You are here no matter how bad of a week you think or know you had you can always change it the next week. So I hoped on to that wonderful scale and I found out that I had Lost weight. I lost 3.6 pounds. I now weigh 246.6 pounds. I have lost 96.6 pounds since September. And a total of 109 pounds since May.

1 comment:

Karen G in Florida said...

Your are an inspiration Becky!

Keep it going! We're behind you.