Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Saturday March 28,2009 Weight Loss Update

After everything that went on last week. I tried my hardest to stay focused this week. One thing that I did was I increased my workouts. I started using the elliptical. This is the first time through this journey that I have been able to spend any length of time on it. I have tried in the past but it seemed just to hard for me. and now look at me I am able to do it.

On Wednesday March 25 I reached my 5 month mark without any gambling. At times it has been difficult but I have made it through those difficult times thank goodness. There is no turning back on anything that I am doing now. I have been doing to good to go back.

I did have a great weight loss this week. I lost 5.8 pounds.That is a total of 103 pounds since May. A total of 91.2 pounds since September. I now weigh 252 pounds.

The last time that I can remember weighing that is I think in 1995. when I first started college. My goal is another 100 pounds I would like to lose. With going through this weight loss journey I don't care how long it takes to reach any of my goals just as long as i continue to loss the weight and get healthy and stay healthy.

When I went to my weight watchers meeting on Saturday March 28Th the staff told me that they were worried all week about me. The week before when I gained I was really upset and ended up leaving without talking to anyone or staying for the meeting. I always stay for the meeting. I explained to them that I was OK and I will be back next week and continue forward.

I can't believe that I have already lost 100 pounds. Thinking back to September I really don't think i could say that by this time I could lose that much. But I did and I am ready to go on to the next 100 pounds. I have proven that you can do anything you want to do just as long as you stay dedicated no matter what hurdle may come up. If you are having a bad day or week there is always the next day or next week to focus harder. I am always thanking everyone for their help through this. They may think that it is no big deal. However, to me whether you are helping me with exercise, diet, mental support. It all means a lot to me.

Something I have learned with working out with trainers at the gym. My may goal is that they are there to help me out. I try not to complain what they are having me do. I may not necessarily like doing everything but i will do it with a smile. They are there to help me out. I asked for them to help me. Yes there are days that by the time I am done I really can't walk but it is all worth it.

I love having the opportunity to showing my progress pictures and telling my weight loss story with anyone and everyone. I am a shrinking machine in progress.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I enjoy reading your blog Beck. It is inspirational. One day at a time, one workout at a time--this seems how you are doing it. A 'shrinking machine' you are indeed! :)